Wedding Story: Ann and Zach in Essex, CT
The Vendor Team
- Venue: Connecticut River Museum (Essex, CT)
- Wedding Planner: Joanna Tuneski of Creative Concepts by Lisa
- Hair and Makeup Stylist: Your Bridal Suite
- Florist: Wild Orchid
- Caterer: David Alan Hospitality Group
- Cake and Desserts: Pistachio Café
- Jeweler: 21C Designs
- Bridal Shop: Jessica Haley Bridal
- Suit: Indochino
- Zaffa Group: Afrah Events
- DJ: E-Squared Productions
- Videographer: Victor’s Photo & Video
Their Essex CT Wedding Story
The world really is a small place. I crossed paths with Ann and Zach because during their wedding planning, they came across my wedding venue feature on The Overlook. Liking my photography style, they contacted me after they chose their venue.
Ann and Zach’s wedding day started calmly with some getting ready photos at an Airbnb. We then headed to Connecticut River Museum for more portraits before their first look. Couple’s wedding portraits in downtown Essex were a lot of fun! And of course, we took plenty of photos along the river. Their wedding day felt like an elopement at times.
The cultural diversity of their Essex CT wedding was something really special. This bride, groom, and their families brought together Arab and Jewish traditions throughout the day and night. To top it all off, everyone enjoyed a very unique moon that night.