Wedding Story: Allison and Dan in Wethersfield, CT at Webb Barn
Webb Barn at the Webb Deane Stevens Museum is one of my favorite rustic wedding venues in Connecticut. In addition to the historic and artistic aspects of this museum venue, it’s located in the middle of downtown Old Wethersfield. When Allison and Dan approached me about photographing their Old Wethersfield, Connecticut wedding at Webb Barn in the fall, I was certainly very excited!
The Vendor Team
- Venue: Webb Barn (Old Wethersfield, CT)
- Wedding Planner: One for the Books Events
- Hair Stylist: Elegance Bridal
- Florist: Ashleigh’s Garden
- Caterer: Bourassa Catering
- Bartender: Two Pour Guys
- Cake: Patty Cakes
- Jewelers: Baribault Jewelers | Lux Bond & Green
- Bridal Shop: Mariella Creations
- Bridal Dress Designer: Pronovias
- Ties: Dazi
- Second Photographer: Mike of Evermore Imaging
This Old Wethersfield Wedding Story
Allison and Dan actually met me at a friend’s wedding in New York during the Covid-19 pandemic. They got in touch with me shortly thereafter while planning their own wedding.
We started their wedding photography journey with a photo session in Glastonbury. It was at this time I learned of a point of contention in their relationship: Dan’s a big Boston sports guy while Allison is a Miami fan.
As the autumn 2022 date of their Old Wethersfield wedding approached, I stayed in close touch with the couple. They ended up having one of the most well run weddings I’ve ever been a part of, at a beautiful, rustic barn venue.
Big shoutout to Evan of One for the Books Events, their wedding planner who saw to it that things went smoothly!