A Story About My First Wedding
Sitting in the car, I asked myself one last time if I was crazy for venturing into the hectic world of wedding photography from the comfort of portraits.
Ready to meet up with my first bride and her crew for some pre-ceremony photos, I jumped out of the car and got wet. Here I was at my first wedding ever and the sky was literally falling (with raindrops). Then I chuckled, ran back to my trunk, and there it was: the umbrella I bought on Amazon the week before. The bride loved it.
On your day, part of my job is take pictures. But the other part—the important part—is to be there for you and help you tell your wedding day love story.
The planning, unpredictability, and beauty of weddings is what drew me into photographing them. So, I’ve catered my artistically-engineered experience from portraits to weddings. This means that from the get-go, you two won’t have to worry. Oh, and I promise that you’ll have a little fun in front of the camera when your day comes, too.
Because after you two, your guests, and the great time you’re going to have, the memories of your wedding day are next in line for importance. I can help you preserve them the right way!
Even More About Me
- I founded Terrence Irving Photography in 2017 and began offering weddings in 2019.
- Photography became an interest in elementary school along with drawing. Nikon is currently my camera brand of choice.
- My wife, MaryKate, and I got married on a cold, snowy day in Mystic. I proposed to her on a beach in Massachusetts and we’re currently expecting our first child.
- Coincidentally, my first engagement session couple ended up being my first wedding couple.
- It was actually a trip to Iceland that helped me decide to pursue it as a profession.
- The scariest moment of my life: when I was nine, I was locked in a closed Sears store for a few minutes. Don’t worry, I survived.
Interested in what I can offer as a wedding photographer?
I get it! Just click below for more info or my contact page.