Wedding Story: Cheryl and Andrew’s Minimony at Haley Mansion
It’s no secret that Inn at Mystic is one of my favorite wedding venues. I love it so much that my wife and I got married there. Fortunately, I’ve had the pleasure of photographing a few Haley Mansion weddings since then. Here’s one that’s particularly exceptional: Cheryl and Andrew’s Mystic minimony.
The Vendor Team
- Venue: Haley Mansion at Inn at Mystic (Mystic, CT)
- Justice of the Peace: Marie Tyler Wiley
- Hair and Makeup Stylist: Dana Joy Beauty
- Florist: Southern Blooms Co.
- DJ: Ben Kane
- Cake: Chocolate Rose Bake Shop
- Jeweler: Charles & Colvard
- Dress Shop: David’s Bridal
- Invitations: Minted
- Wedding Guest Favors: Chalkdust and Hellfire
- Videographer: TC Photographers
This Haley Mansion Wedding Story
It was during the Covid-19 pandemic that Cheryl and Andrew first reached out to me. They were planning their Mystic wedding, loved photography, and wanted to talk about how to best capture their story. Stonington was already an area they loved to visit and they figured that a wedding here would be excellent for them.
It was clear from the beginning that these two were perfect for each other. Boston sports fans and Connecticut lovers, Cheryl and Andrew told me what they were planning. An elegant minimony affair with about 12 guests. But first, we had an awesome engagement session in Old Wethersfield. I was truly excited for their eventual wedding day at Mystic’s best mansion wedding venue.