Ally, Parker, and Their Harkness Park Wedding
After their engagement session in Boston, Ally and Parker made a stop at Eolia Mansion for an epic Harkness Park wedding day. Going along for the ride with them during wedding planning was great; these two are a pleasure to work with.
Perhaps most exciting was the bangin’ surprise they had planned for their guests on their wedding day. Read on to hear more!
The Vendor Team
- Venue: Eolia Mansion at Harkness State Memorial Park (Waterford, CT)
- Hair and Makeup Stylist: Upstyle
- Florist: Stop & Shop Niantic / East Lyme
- Caterer: Bourassa Catering
- Doughnuts: Krispy Kreme
- Jewelers: Descar Jewelry Design | Kevin Edward Jewlers
- Bridal Dress Boutique: Lastrina Girls Bridal Salon
- Groom and Groomsmen Suits: The Black Tux
- Second Photographer: Mike of Evermore Imaging
Their Harkness Park Wedding Story
These two met in high school in Connecticut. One of Ally and Parker’s common bonds was rowing; it was something that they enjoyed doing together.
Residing in Boston, Ally and Parker decided on a Harkness Park wedding in part to make it easy for family and friends to join them. It was a warm summer day that began with getting ready in nearby Niantic.
Understandably, Parker was a little nervous having only ever been to one wedding ever, before his own. You never would’ve guessed it though, especially towards the end of their reception when he grabbed drumsticks and Ally grabbed the mic!
And a word of encouragement for you: this couple planned their entire day themselves. By not utilizing a wedding planner, they had full control (and responsibility). Their wedding day went absolutely beautifully as a result!
Here are plenty more photos from Ally and Parker’s Harkness Park wedding day: